Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hungry Caterpillar Idea

My sister-in-law is pregnant with her first baby girl!! Several friends and family threw her a great shower last weekend to celebrate sweet Gwendolyn's birth! The baby's room will have a story book theme, with The Very Hungry Caterpillar as the main book. SO what were we to do but throw her a shower using The Very Hungry Caterpillar! I took several pictures, but as I sat there looking at some of the decorations, I thought that one in particular could be used in a classroom! They purchased several paper lanterns and used them to create a caterpillar that hung from the ceiling. I believe they were purchased at Big Lots, and they taped the lanterns together with tape. The eyes and antennas were added on with paper. SO CUTE!!! I also had to take a picture of the awesome cake! I would love to have a cake like that in my classroom 24/7!



No comments: