Friday, May 18, 2012

End of the Year Breakfast Packet

Can you believe the school year is almost over? I know some of you are probably already finished while many of you still have several weeks left! We have two weeks left in my district and I'm thrilled! I'm ready for some summer fun with my family! Anyways, I don't have much time, but I wanted to share this with you! I haven't given this to my students this year because I wait until the last week of school, but I wanted to put this up in my store so anyone who wanted it for their classroom could get it!

It is a breakfast themed end of the year packet! It has all those fun activities to wrap up the school year, but the titles have a breakfast twist. I will buy some donuts (something simple and cheap) for my kids to munch on while they complete these pages! It's a lot of fun to eat breakfast while working on breakfast pages! Here is the preview below, and you can snag the whole packet in my TpT store. Click on the picture to take you to my store! Thanks so much!


No comments: