Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Story Map

I was piddling around today, and I decided I wanted to add a new worksheet to my Reading Workshop response station. I thought about it for a while, and then I decided I would create a story map for kids who have finished an entire chapter book!  I pulled up one story map I created a while back, and just made it cleaner while adding clipart.

 I put a map for the background to go with "story map." However, when I showed it to my colleague to preview she asked me, "Why do you have a flag in the background?" Hahah....SO it might come across looking like a flag:) You can just decide for yourself if you would like to use one!

I posted the two that I made...one being simpler than the other! You can download them both FREE here. Have a great night!!









No comments: