Thursday, July 19, 2012

Have you seen these?

I was on pinterest tonight, and I just LOVED these ideas! I wanted to share in case someone doesn't have pinterest, or of you haven't seen them yet! I've pinned them on my "school" board. I'm also doing this from my phone, so hopefully this post comes out okay!!


GENIUS!!!!! This is one of those moments where I'm blown away at the simplicity and practicality of an idea that I NEVER thought of! This is going to save me tons of arguments in my room:) (Or me trying to keep up with who's in line for the computer)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)

Delighted in Second

Lisa R. said...

I love those brag buttons! I have to make them!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kate said...

The brag buttons are absolutely amazing!!
☼ Kate
To The Square Inch