Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Phone Book

This project was such a hit with Mother's Day that I decided to create one for Father's Day! My kids had a blast making these phone books for their moms, and I have to admit that I loved their creativity and thoughtfulness! My kids came up with some REALLY neat ideas for apps, and I LOVED reading all the sweet notes to their moms as I assembled their books for them! I've also enjoyed all the great feedback from everyone on the phone books, and even different ways teachers are coming up with to use the phone template! Some GREAT ideas:)

You can find the Father's Day Phone Book here






Here is a look at what my kids did with their Mother's Day Phone Books

1 comment:

Wolfelicious said...

Love the iPad activity. I am you newest follower.

april
Wolfelicious