Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer is Here!!!!


I just couldn't pass up posting this picture of my youngest son at the splash pad this past weekend! He just turned one in April, and the little stinker refuses to walk! Oh well, he isn't bothered by it, and had a blast crawling around everywhere! So I'm hoping to spend a lot of time with my boys this summer, update some files, create new files, and just RELAX!! Last summer I was cooped up in the house with a newborn trying to recover from a c-section. SO this summer I'm determined to be more productive, and have some fun with my family! 

I'm hoping to add a lot to my TpT store, so I'm apologizing in advance if this blog just becomes a big promotion spot in the next month!! I'll do my best to drag my brain back to 'teaching land' and post about ideas/strategies I find helpful! I hope everyone is doing well!