Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pirate Reading Rotation Board

Hey friends! I'm finishing up my first week of school and honestly, I couldn't be happier! I'm just exhausted and I'm battling allergies on top of it! I lost my voice today which didn't work out too well when I had to repeat procedures over and over:) I also had to attend a training today, and then realized I accidentally threw away an important test my kids need to take!! I remember seeing the box and thinking, "what is all this junk doing together in this box?!." So in the trash it went! Little did I know it was manipulatives and papers I needed. OOPS doesn't begin to describe it:) Luckily I have an amazing teammate who is helping me put it all back together! 

SO hopefully you can feel my pain and understand why I'm ready for the weekend! But before I escape, I wanted to show you guys my pirate-themed reading workshop board:







Last week our laminator, color printer, and copier were all out of commission! This board has yet to be laminated, but I needed to start my rotations soon, so I put it up anyways.

I did a lengthy post on my rotations HERE. This is the same idea, just with a pirate theme! If you are interested in this for your classroom, you can get it in my TpT Store here



1 comment:

Wolfelicious said...

Love your board! It looks great!

April
Wolfelicious
Join my Giveaway http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway.html