Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinterest Freebies

Hey friends! I've had a great weekend with family just relaxing, swimming, and (sad to say) eating! It's been a great few days, and I'm off work today for Labor Day! Thank you to everyone who works so hard to make their kiddos successful! As teachers, we definitely have a job that keeps us busy 24/7.

This morning I was browsing Pinterest with my cup of coffee, and decided to just look at the things I've already pinned for school. I pin everything I like, but sometimes I don't go back to look at it! I'll have to figure out a better system for myself, because I realized I've pinned some really great things! Here are some FREEBIES I found on my board (click on the links to get the freebie):


Isn't this poem great??!! I just love it, and can't wait to hang it up in my room. This can be found at toristeachertips.blogspot.com


I LOVE this! After my first week with second graders, I realize how valuable these posters are! This is going up first thing tomorrow morning! You can get this at First Grade Glitter and Giggles.


Look at these cute I'M DONE cards! You can get this at Inspired Kindergarten.




Well, this isn't a freebie, but it is such a great idea I had to throw it in here! You stick this light on the wall near your desk, and turn it on when you can't be disturbed! Great for when you are working with small groups, or filling out paperwork that is due in five minutes:)  I tried to give credit to this blog, but it says the blog has been removed. 



What a great idea for kids with messy desks! I'm thinking of using this, and taking money from their money cards as a fine. You can find this at Third Grade Love.


I seriously can't believe these schedule cards are free!! There are SO MANY to choose from! You can get these from Cara Carroll in here TpT store HERE.

Alright blogging friends, I hope you find these freebies helpful for your classroom! I'm working on a rounding packet right now, so I'm off to finish that up! I'll post it as soon as it's ready! 

Happy Labor Day! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww thanks for giving my lil' ole poster a shout out! :) It's a big hit in my room too!
Tori
Tori's Teacher Tips