Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just a Little Organization

Hello friends! I'm going to keep this short and sweet since it's a) Saturday night b) I'm posting this from my phone and c) I have a hot movie date with the husband in about 10 minutes:) I wanted to show you guys something I use in my classroom to help me stay more organized. I love to use these bins! You can get them at target or Walmart (usually under $5). Put in some hanging file folders, and POOF it is now an organized crate:) I have one for reading, new students/daily files, and math. I'm hoping to get one for science and social studies very soon. What makes them even better is that you can use construction paper for dividers! I divide mine into daily files, units, and workshop. I keep all of my copies for the week in here along with activities I plan to do. It is so refreshing to be able to walk over to a crate and quickly grab what I need! I usually fill the bin up at the end of the day on Friday (or let's face it...some Monday mornings) to get ready for the following week. I hope some of you find this as helpful as I do! Have a fabulous weekend:)

No comments: