Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Packet

Just dropping in to let you know I finished my Christmas Math and Literacy packet! Most activities are geared to second grade, but you could use them for first or third! I included grammar activities, book activities, and math practice with place value and coins. This WILL be on sale for the Cyber Monday & Tuesday TpT sale! Click on the pictures below to link to my store.

I specifically used 4 books and created quizzes and activities for each one. The books I used are:

"If You Take a Mouse to the Movies"
"Snowmen at Christmas"
"When Santa Lost His Ho, Ho, Ho"
"Merry Un-Christmas"

Here are some of the pages printed off on my table:








We are getting into the Christmas spirit at my house today! The decorations are coming out, and the tree is going up! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year, and I hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments: