Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pirate Theme Absent Folder, End of School, and More!

Words of wisdom from my four year old son:

"Mommy, if you love someone a lot you say you love them to the moon. If you love someone a little bit, you say you love them to...ummm...sticks."

Love that crazy kid! Anyways...only ONE (yes you read that correctly) more day of school left!! Tomorrow I'm buying donuts for my kiddos and giving them my EOY breakfast packet. I'm really sad to leave this group of kiddos. You know how some years you just really click with a group of kids? Well that is me this year, and I don't want to say goodbye! Sometimes I feel like RIGHT when you are truly getting to know them and they are getting to know you, it is time to move on.

I wanted to show you something I put into my TpT store in case someone can use it. I'm going to have a pirate theme in my classroom next year, so I'm going to be creating LOTS of pirate themed things that fit what I like in my room:) To begin my pirate adventure, I created Absent Folders. You can click on the picture to take you to my TpT store.


You can see how I use these absent folders by clicking on this post below:

ABSENT FOLDERS


I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: