Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Behavior Chart Freebie!

Hello! I just wanted to post a freebie for you!  I created these to use for my behavior chart, but then I decided to have a pirate theme in my classroom this year. SOOO I'm not using this anymore, but thought someone else might be able to. This is for one of those charts where the kids clip up or down depending on their behavior! One thing I didn't like about my chart I used last year was that red, yellow, and orange were technically "good" colors. This really confused my parents!! Ha! So I made this one where the positive colors are green, blue, pink, and purple. The negative colors are yellow, orange, and red. Print these out, glue to cardstock/construction paper and attach all the pages together!






If you want to download this, just follow the link HERE. Let me know if you use it! 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..I am your newest follower. I found you on the 4th Grade Froggies Link Up. I love this behavior chart. I used it in my class last year and it works out great. Yours is much cuter than mine though!!

Patti
Tales from a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher

Jessica Heeren said...

Hi! You have a great blog! I'm your newest follower! :)

Jessica
Mrs. Heeren's Happenings